The Superfood I'm about to share
with you is the most powerful
Superfood in the world!
I'm a fanatic about food. I've been on a 100% Raw Food Diet for 16 years and when I take a supplement, it better be powerful. These three new Reishi Spore products far exceeded my expectations. I am blown away by these products and believe you will be too. There is only so much I can say about the unprecedented potency of these products; I am so excited for you to try them and feel for yourself just how incredible and powerful these products are!
One of the three products that we're bringing you today has never been seen before in the history of the Superfoods movement. There are three new incredibly powerful Superfoods, one of which is truly the most powerful Superfood in the world. Furthermore, we are offering all three of these products at an Incredible Discount until April 30th, 2014! It doesn't get any better than this!
Nowadays it is critical to boost our immune systems and protect ourselves from pathogenic organisms and foreign substances which can cause sickness and disease. It is widely known that the Reishi Mushroom is an ideal Superfood for supporting our immune systems. When you hear what we have now done with the Reishi Mushroom, it will blow your mind.
Before I introduce this new product to
you, I feel it's key to understand
that 'triterpenes' are the most powerful,
important active constituents
of the Reishi Mushroom.
This clinical study found that Triterpenoids from Reishi were the most powerful part of the mushroom and showed significant anti-viral and anti-tumor activities:
||"...the triterpenoids were found to be the most important active substances for its numerous pharmacological uses. Triterpenoids isolated from ganoderma spores showed significantly anti-HIV-1 protease, anti-tumor, and anti-complement activities.
Triterpenoids are the main active constituents of ganoderma spores and show various bioactivities for its medicinal use."
The highest concentration of triterpenes are in the spore of the Reishi Mushroom.
1000 kg of dried Reishi Mushrooms produces about 1 kg of Spores. It takes over 1000 kg of Reishi Spores to produce just a few kilograms of Spore Oil. Pure Reishi Spore Oil is 100 Xs more effective than all the other Reishi Supplements on the market today!
What we have for you today are three very powerful Cracked-Shell Reishi Spore products, the third one being the most powerful Superfood in the world.
We are offering 3 potent, Cracked-Shell
Reishi Spore products, the third being the
most powerful Superfood in the world.
Product 1: Reishi Spore Powder
Our Reishi Spore Powder is simply the highest quality and most potent Reishi Spores in the world. It is more powerful than any other standard Reishi product on the market, hands down. You will definitely feel the difference!
$74.95, & 3+ $67.46 each
Product 2: Reishi Spore Oil
(New & Improved 10 Xs Stronger!)
Our previous Reishi Spore Oil product was the most potent and best priced Reishi Spore Oil on the market. We found a way to use zero carriers with the Reishi. We've vacuum-sealed the bottles and we placed a metal cap on top which prevents oxidation. Inside this bottle is simply pure Reishi Spore Oil and no other ingredients!
$159.95, & 3+ $143.96 each
Product 3: Reishi Triterpene Crystals
(extract from Reishi Spores!)
For the first time ever in history, we have discovered a way to extract the most powerful constituent of the Reishi Mushroom!... The Triterpene Crystals. This product consists of simply Reishi Triterpene Crystals! Oh man... This product is the most potent and important active constituent of the entire Reishi Mushroom, which is responsible for the beneficial effects produced in the vast amount of clinical studies on the Reishi Mushroom. There is no other more powerful concentrated Superfood in the world than this!
$149.97, & 3+ $134.97 each
(For our special introductory product combination offer, scroll to bottom of page)
Reishi Triterpene Crystals, also sometimes called Triterpenes or Triterpenoids, are not available anywhere except through us. We have recieved the exclusive rights on this product. It's never been sold over the counter... until now. Although Reishi Triterpene Crystals weren't available over the counter, many clinical studies have been conducted using these Triterpene Crystals/Triterpenoids.
These Reishi Triterpene Crystals are so
effective at boosting our immune systems
that they have the potential to kill tumors,
plus even to have inhibitory effects on
herpes and HIV, as shown in the clinical
Study discovers that Triterpene Extract has potent anti-herpes effects:
"All of the triterpenoids, with the exception of 7a, were evaluated with respect to their inhibitory effects on the induction of Epstein-Barr virus (Herpes) early antigen.
All of the compounds tested showed potent inhibitory effects on EBV-EA induction (96-100% inhibition at 1 x 10(3) mol ratio/TPA)."
3 studies show that Reishi Triterpene Extract combats HIV:
"...showed significant anti-human immunodeficiency virus (anti-HIV)-1 protease activity with IC50 values of 20-90 microM."
"Among these, ganoderic acid inhibited human immunodeficiency virus-1..." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19801861
"Triterpenoids isolated from ganoderma spores showed significantly anti-HIV-1 protease, anti-tumor, and anti-complement activities. Triterpenoids are the main active constituents of ganoderma spores and show various bioactivities for its medicinal use."
If you think all of these clinical studies are
incredible, we've stumbled across
something that I feel to be even more
profound than all this!
This clinical study showed that Reishi spores significantly reduced abnormalities commonly associated with Alzheimer's in rats' brains:
||"Three groups of Sprague-Dawley rats were preadministrated with GLS (Reishi Spores) at doses of 2.0, 4.0 and 8.0 g/kg, respectively, for 3 weeks before the ICV STZ injury. (ICV STZ is a Streptozotocin Injection that impacts the memory impairment of their brain, which is similar to what people with alzheimers experience)
In conclusion, preadministration with GLS at dose of 8.0 g/kg in ICV STZ rats significantly reversed these abnormalities. In conclusion, preadministration with GLS might protect hippocampus from oxidative impairment and energy metabolism disturbance of ICV STZ. This may also provide useful information for future research on the pathogenesis and prevention of Alzheimer's disease (AD)."
The study concluded that Reishi spores may protect the brain's hippocampus from impairments and disturbances associated with Alzheimer's disease!
The study also found that high doses of Reishi Spores have the potential to protect the Hippocampus of the brain.
What is the Hippocampus?
||“(The Hippocampus) belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory and spatial navigation.
In Alzheimer's disease, the hippocampus is one of the first regions of the brain to suffer damage; memory loss and disorientation are included among the early symptoms."
I found another clinical study on Reishi Spores' protective effects on the Hippocampus of the brain here:
||"...the present study showed that GLS pre administrated rats exhibited significant increase of the ATP content and CytOx level in Hippocampus, accompanied with marked improvements in spatial learning and memory.
Our present study showed that pretreatment with GLS reduced the incidence of neuron apoptosis in hippocampus in ICV STZ rats.
In conclusion, this study investigated the interventional effects of pre administration with GLS on ICV STZ model of Alzheimer’s disease in rats. The results demonstrated that pre administration with H-GLS could alleviate oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction in hippocampus of ICV STZ rats, protect neurons from apoptosis, and improve cognitive dysfunction. It is suggested this could have an effect in treatment of GLS neurodegenerative disorders, such as AD."
This study concluded that high doses of
Reishi Spores resulted in improvements
in spatial learning and memory, and
protected neurons! The study concluded
that Reishi Spores could be a valuable
preventative treatment to protect the
brain from diseases such as Alzheimer's.
I found some alarming statistics on the Alzheimer's Association website:
These statistics are crazy! 1 in 3 seniors die with Alzheimer's or Dementia. The same website states that Alzheimer's Disease rates increased 68% from 2000 to 2010! Many of us have relatives or loved one with symptoms of Alzheimer's or dementia. This is a new phenomena that was not at all common in the past.
Why is this suddenly happening to our elderly?!
To me it's quite obvious. Consider the changes that our planet and diets have gone through over the last few generations - there is more pollution and chemicals in our environment now than ever before and most people eat highly processed, refined, chemical-laced diets, when just a few generations ago processed foods didn't even exist.
The two clinical studies above showed that Reishi Spores protected the Hippocampus of the brain from a toxic chemical, guarding the rodents from chemical damage that can lead to abnormalities associated with Alzheimer's disease.
We are all breathing in countless types of chemicals all day long in our modern world, which may very well be one of the main reasons 1 out of 3 seniors currently dies with Alzheimer's disease. These studies concluded that high doses of Reishi Spore products may have the potential to protect the Hippocampus in our brains from developing Alzheimer's Disease in the long-run. Furthermore, these results were accompanied by marked improvements in spatial learning and memory. Therefore, I believe that high doses of Reishi Spores have the potential to help people currently dealing with Alzheimer's disease.
This clinical study showed that high
doses of Reishi Spores kill tumor cells:
||"Conclusion: GLS has a direct inhibitory effect on tumor cell proliferation and its growth cycle, it can reduce the G2 phase; and high doses of GLS can also make tumor cells apoptosised."
For the first time in history, we have the
ability to take high dosages of the most
potent constituents of the Reishi Mushroom
at a reasonable price! This is SO exciting!
Amazon.com's current top two most popular and best-valued Reishi Spore Oil products are shown in the photo below. 30 caps is over $137 and 90 caps is over $330. I am positive that it takes only 1 - 1.5 drops of our extremely potent Reishi Spore Oil to get the same amount/strength of Spore Oil that these other products have in one cap.
If you click on the top Reishi Spore Oil product on Amazon, it claims "no additives or carriers" yet right after that it states "other ingredients: Rice Powder, gelatin (capsule)". This can be seen at the picture below:
Our Reishi Spore Oil bottle has zero other ingredients and contains about 500 drops of Reishi Spore Oil. If we were to price it the way that these other companies do, one bottle of this oil would cost over $1500. Our price is $159.95, or $143.96 each for a 3-pack.
You could literally take eight drops a day of this precious gold liquid for two months straight if you wish, with just one bottle. You could also choose to take an extraordinarily immune-boosting 15 - 16 drops a day for one month!
Due to going directly to the source and purchasing large quantities, we are able to offer all of these potent, superior Reishi products at very reasonable prices.
Reishi Spore Powder, 50 grams
$74.95, & 3+ $67.46 each
Reishi Spore Oil, 1oz
$159.95, & 3+ $143.96 each
Reishi Spore Triterpene Crystals
$149.95, & 3+ $134.97 each
Reishi Spore Variety Pack (includes one of each product)
$346.38, & 3+ $311.74 each
The variety 3-pack consists of one of each product at an additional 10% off the Incredible Discount Pricing. Another 10% off is given if you purchase three or more of these variety packs!
Triterpene Crystals are ideal for anyone dealing with serious conditions. However, everyone could definitely benefit from trying these Triterpene Crystals at least once to boost the immune system and experience their power. For daily maintenance, I personally take both the Spore Powder and Spore Oil. They each have a slower absorption rate over time, while the Triterpene Crystals are quickly absorbed and the potent effects are immediately felt.
It is impossible to fully describe the
potency of these unique Superfoods...
I'm so excited that now you can feel
for yourself just how awesome these
Reishi products are!
If you are interested in ordering our powerful Reishi Spore products at an Incredible Discount, just scroll down to these products further below. This offer is good until April 30th, 2014 or as long as supplies last.
Here is a list of only some of the many clinical studies on Triterpenes, Reishi Spores and Reishi Spore Oil that I came accross:
Triterpene Clinical Studies
- Reishi Triterpene Extract found to inhibit breast cancer cell proliferation (Read study)
- A solution of mainly Reishi Triterpenes halts the ability of breast cancer cells to proliferate by damaging the cancer cells' DNA (Read study)
- Study suggests that Reishi Triterpenes may be a potential agent for treatment of breast cancer due to its ability to disrupt cancer growth. (Read study)
Cervical, Liver, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Tumors
- Isolated Reishi Triterpenoids found to attack cervical cancer (Read study)
- Triterpenoids and other compounds isolated from Reishi attack several different cancer cell lines (Read study)
- Several Triterpenoids and other compounds isolated from Reishi found to attack several different tumor cells (Read study)
- Triterpenoids extracted from Reishi discovered to inhibit the growth and spread of liver cancer cells (Read study)
- Triterpenoids isolated from Reishi shown to have protective and growth stimulating effects on healthy brain cells (Read study)
Reishi Spore Clinical Studies
- Reishi spores had remarkable antitumor effects and significantly inhibit three different tumors (Read study)
- A Polysaccharide isolated from Reishi displays antitumor activity against sarcoma and lung cancer in mice(Read study)
- Reishi spores inhibit tumor cell proliferation growth and high doses of reishi spores can also kill cancer cells (Read study)
- Reishi spores display anti-tumor activity against Lewis lung cancer in mice and may be a promising adjuvant remedy for anti-tumor therapies. (Read study)
- Reishi spores may possess potential anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic activities. (Read study)
- Reishi has demonstrated strong activity against breast and prostate cancer cells (Read study)
- Triterpenes from the spores of Reishi attack 2 types of tumor cells (Read study)
- Long Chain fatty acids in Reishi may possess anti-tumor activity (Read study)
- Reishi spores can inhibit proliferation of lymphoma cells and induce the lymphoma cancer cell death (Read study)
- Reishi mycelium and Reishi spores showed strengthening effects on the immune system and maybe be useful as a natural adjuvant to immunotherapy cancer treatments (Read study)
- A polysaccharide isolated from Reishi shows anti-tumor activity against sarcoma and lung cancer (Read study)
- Ganoderma lucidum has demonstrated strong activity against breast and prostate cancer cells (Read study)
- Reishi spores contain lipids that attack cancer cells (Read study)
- A polysaccharide isolated from Reishi found to stimulate the immune system and induce anti-tumor activity against lung cancer cells (Read study)
- Spores from Reishi found to strengthen human immune system (Read study)
- Reishi spore extracts and mycelium benefit human immune cells and may be beneficial adjuvants to cancer immunotherapy (Read study)
Others (Diabetes, Anti-Aging, Free Radical Protection, Memory, etc.)
- Reishi spores contain compounds with possible anti-aging effects (Read study)
- Reishi spores could help protect epiddymal cells that would otherwise be damaged in a diabetic condition (Read study)
- Reishi spores can protect the testes of diabetic rats from damage associated with the diabetic condition (Read study)
- Reishi spores can protect the testis of diabetic rats by reducing free radical-induced damage to the testicular tissue (Read study)
- Reishi spores may protect the hippocampus in the brain, this may provide useful information for future research on the pathogenesis and prevention of Alzheimer's disease (Read study)
- Reishi spores have protective effect on the liver of mice against cadmium induced toxicity (Read study)
- Anti-aging effects of ergosterols isolated from the spores of Reishi (Read study)
And there are so many more clinical studies
that show how Reishi Spore products
have the potential to be extremely
beneficial in o many cases.
If you are interested in ordering our
powerful Reishi Spore products at
an Incredible Discount just
add these products to your cart below.