EasyGreen Sprouter EQMV
The Model EQMV is supplied with the same standard equipment as our EasyGreen MikroFarm" with the addition of one (1) Large Tray and 5 cartridges. This model is stackable, you may purchase one now to suit your present needs and add more modules as your needs change. The model consists of:
Canadian customers: Please place your order with our Canadian Distributor. Call Easygreen Direct to obtain this information: 888-772-6001
Note: if you are located in Europe please place your order with our European warehouse at www.easygreeneurope.com
This is the easiest and most user friendly sprouter that we have ever seen and it makes the best tasting and most nutritious sprouts.
The newest design for starting virtually every sproutable seed.
Complete with Mist Generator, Timer, 5 cartridges, Owner's Manual, collection pan, and drain tube. The EasyGreen is easy to use. Just add water and seeds.
Some features of the EasyGreen sprouter
The EasyGreen sprouting appliance was developed out of the growing demand for organic health food. The EasyGreen unique technology empowers the individual to maintain a high potency immune system, by providing natural vitamins, mineral and enzymes that no other food or artificial supplements can rival. Here are few reasons for our unique sprouting technology:
Seeds generate chemical heat during germination and need to be cooled to avoid mold and rotting. The EasyGreen uses a patented technology where mist and oxygen are applied simultaneously to the seeds, thus both cooling the seed's water and air and oxygenating the seeds and water. Sprouts require little water but abundant amounts of oxygen. Other automated sprouters and conventional sprouting methods supply plenty of water yet only provide natural air displacement.
1. Inhibitors in seeds are the natural defense mechanism of seeds acting as a deterrent for germs and bugs. Some sprouters re-circulate the same water! Your sprouts are then irrigated with water containing toxins and inhibitors, defeating the concept of using clean, good water for your sprouts. Bearing in mind that sprouts are made of 80% water, using clean water makes sense. The EasyGreen drains all used water out of the machine.
2. Sprouts are sensitive to environmental conditions and climate changes. For example, in warm, humid areas such as Florida, Hawaii, Brazil, it's virtually impossible to sprout with conventional methods. The EasyGreen works in all these areas year around! To the full satisfaction of our customers.
3. Managing and controlling the humidity within the machine is critical to the sturdiness of the sprouts. The EasyGreen uses a unique 96-activations timer, allowing the grower to fine-tune the machine to his or her specific environmental conditions.
4. Unlike the EasyGreen, other automatic sprouters do not have a built-in water reservoir and cannot select the source of water to use. The EasyGreen's built-in water reservoir is compatible with either dematerialized water, distilled or R.O. according to your specific needs.
5. The water reservoir allows adding minerals that enhances growth, such as liquid kelp or hydroponic growing solutions. No known conventional or automatic system allows the same flexibility.
6. The built-in water reservoir allows the grower to add solutions that assist in disinfecting the crops, such as hydrogen peroxide.
7. The EasyGreen unit uses about " gallon of water in 24hours due to its fine misting activity. Sprouters that use an automatic irrigation system need to be plumbed and use 3.5 to 5 gallons of water a day!
8. Seeds germinated in conventional sprouting methods such as jars, bags, trays etc. need to be MANUALLY rinsed 3 to 6 times a day. The EasyGreen rinses automatically as many times as needed a day during the complete growing cycle.
9. Conventional sprouters require a pre-soaking operation of 8 hours up to 24hrs, before commencing the propagation of the seed. The EasyGreen requires NO pre-soaking. Seeds are placed in the tray or cartridge DRY and the machine takes over, soaking, rinsing, misting, oxygenating and draining automatically. Thus saving you an extra day of pre-soaking and the manual handling of the repeat daily rinsing.
10. The misting and oxygenating automatic cycles assures quickest harvest. 15% to 40% quicker then any sprouting method.
11. Unlike other automatic sprouters, the EasyGreen uses a mist generator. No sprinkles or foggers that will clog and may stop irrigating without the grower being aware.
12. Some growers prefer to use soil for some crops such as wheatgrass or sunflower greens. Other sprouting methods are soil or soil-less (Hydroponic). The EasyGreen may use both concepts! With no damage to the machine or crops.
a.Sprouts taken out of conventional systems needs to be placed in a secondary pan such as a Tupperware for refrigeration. Our cartridges with unused sprouts can be placed directly into refrigeration for later use.
b. Some sprouting systems have a round shape. The EasyGreen uses rectangular cartridges and trays, allowing refrigeration of unused portions of a tray or cartridge using minimal space.
c. Other systems don't use trays and the sprouts are germinated in the actual growing compartment without an intermediate container, thus needing to be removed into another tool for refrigeration. Our EasyGreen uses removable cartridges and trays for the ultimate convenience.
d. The EasyGreen has an automatic disinfecting cycle. It is easy to keep high sanitary conditions within the machine. Only large commercial systems have a similar function!
e. According to Dr. Ann Wigmore, a 5-day growing cycle for seeds such as alfalfa, broccoli, radish, clover and the similar is ideal. The EasyGreen system is the only one in the market using 5x cartridges, allowing a rotation system, indicating which cartridge is ready for harvest. No need to write dates on each jar or bag!
f. According to Dr. William S. Peavy, author of "Super Natural Gardening sprouts needs to be consumed on the 5th or 6th day of germination, thereafter the young sprouts use their abundant amounts of minerals and vitamins for their own growing process. It is important to consume sprouts fresh and around the 5th day of germination. No other sprouter can supply an automatic indication of which cartridge is now on its 5th day.
g. The Mist Generator the heart of the machine, uses 120v/60Hz and is rated at only .55Amp, using a negligible amount of electricity.
h. Modularity- the EasyGreen in the only system in the world that can stack up 5 or 6 EasyGreen machines. You may start with one machine and expand as your needs change. There is no need to dispose of an old system to purchase a larger sprouter. Thus, adhering to the needs of an individual as well as a large family.
We have obtained patents and intellectual property rights on the uniqueness of our germination technology, supporting our statement The best Automatic Sprouter in the world and the Cadillac of sprouting!
If you are serious about consuming organic, healthy, clean food daily with minimal work and maximum results - there is only one sprouter- The EasyGreen.
Warranty: 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Extended warranties also available.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.